Looking for support? Someone to listen with care and attention to your life story and address your questions and concerns? I am here to join with you in a partnership of trust, respect and acceptance. Our work together offers a reflection where you see, maybe for the first time the wholeness and wisdom that is already within you.
We answer your call for change. We acknowledge your journey with compassion and we say yes to you, the person you are longing to become.
Our work together will bring you:
- The ability to change unhealthy ways of thinking.
- How to feel feelings, remain regulated and stay present.
- Identify your needs and to take responsibility for them.
- Recognize old patterns of behavior and reactivity.
- Create healthy responses (even in the heat of the moment).
- Tools to self soothe and calm, including mindfulness practices.
- How to set and maintain healthy boundaries.
- Create healthy relationships with self and others.
- Increase vitality and energy.
- Integrate your life story with a new felt sense of yourself.
Our work together relational, trauma informed and strength based.
I work with individuals, ages 16 and up, whose life experience includes: Depression, Anxiety and Trauma. Codependency, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family Conflict, Grief, Parenting, Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum, Relationship Issues, Self Esteem, Sexual Abuse, Spirituality and Stress.
I am a graduate of LIOS, Saybrook University with 5 years in both community mental health and private practice.
20102 Cedar Valley Rd Ste 201
Lynnwood, WA 98036