Position: Mental Health Counselor (fully licensed or associate)
Location: Everett and/or Lynnwood (hiring at both locations)
We are a group practice with much support and professional community. There is on site supervision if you are an LMHC-A or other associate licensed counselor. We serve the mental health needs of the community in the broadest scope possible. Effort is made to allow clinicians to assist in building their case load. Start and end times are set with the therapist’s best work life balance in mind. Our environment is warm and casual. Paperwork is reasonable and focused on what is necessary to ensure quality care.
We offer a combination of Telehealth and in person services to our clients. Our clinicians have the option to work from home part time.
Job benefits include:
- The ability to set your hours.
- Say in building your caseload with appropriate clients
- On the job training including EMR and Secure Video (telehealth)
- Mobile work phone provided
- Medical Benefits funded at 50% for full time employees
- 401K option
- Weekly consult groups
- Some work from home
Seeking candidate with:
- Attention to details
- Excellent record keeping
- Good to excellent clinical skills
- A community-oriented attitude
- Willingness to learn and grow as part of a team
- Mental health counseling license – LMHC, LMHCA, LMFT, LCSW, LSWAIC
There is a lot of support through Cedar Valley Counseling for clinical needs. We have a solid community of clinicians providing day to day connection as well.
Cedar Valley does all the training needed for connecting with clients, adequately documenting sessions and submitting clean billing paperwork.
Call Angela Olson at 425-215-8760 or send your resume to cedarvalleycounseling@gmail.