Not accepting new clients.
Are you looking for support? Someone to listen with care and attention to your life story and address your questions and concerns? I am here to join with you in a partnership of trust, respect and acceptance. Our work together offers a reflection where you see, maybe for the first time, the wholeness and wisdom that is already within you.
We answer your call for change. We acknowledge your journey with compassion and we say yes to you, to the person you are longing to become.
Together we will work on:
- The ability to change unhealthy ways of thinking.
- How to feel feelings, remain regulated and stay present.
- Identifying your needs and taking responsibility for them.
- Recognizing old patterns of behavior and reactivity.
- Creating healthy responses (even in the heat of the moment).
- Tools to self soothe and calm, including mindfulness practices.
- How to set and maintain healthy boundaries.
- Creating healthy relationships with self and others.
- Increasing vitality and energy.
- Integrating your life story with a new felt sense of yourself.
Our work together will be relational, trauma informed and strength based.
I work with individuals ages 16 and up, whose life experience may include: depression, anxiety and trauma, codependency, divorce, domestic violence, family conflict, grief, parenting, pregnancy, prenatal, postpartum, relationship issues, self esteem, sexual abuse, spirituality, and stress.
I am a graduate of LIOS, Saybrook University with 5 years in both community mental health and private practice.
Please call the Cedar Valley Counseling main line at (425) 338-7589 to discuss scheduling an intake appointment.